Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 867VAE cause issue with AnyConnect via WiFi

avasyura
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I need your help/guidance in detecting the root cause and fixing the issue with Cisco AnyConnect via Wi-Fi.

I've moved to another provider and implemented the following configuration:

Provider's router (Nokia G-240W-C) in the bridge mode connected to WAN port of Cisco 867VAE-K9.

Gig Lan port of 867 is connected to unmanaged switch (Cisco SG110-24). DHCP server is configured on the router as well as PAT.

Wi-Fi access point Cisco AIR-AP1852E is connected to the same switch.

Both my wife and I have corporate laptops (from different companies) with AnyConnect clients on them. 

Everything is working fine once connected via ethernet cables. 

AnyConnect clients drop connections every minute or so, once laptops are connected via WiFi.

We had no issue with old router (Huawei HG633) provided by the previous internet service provider. Same switch and same AP with same config were used in the previous configuration.

I'm not an expert but my best guess is that something is missed in the router config. Possibly something wrong with MTU or PAT... 

Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

avasyura
Level 1
Level 1

Update:

I've managed to resolve the issue by upgrading the out of date software on the AP from 8.3.112.0 to 8.10.130.0 (latest recommended by CISCO).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

avasyura
Level 1
Level 1

Update:

I've managed to resolve the issue by upgrading the out of date software on the AP from 8.3.112.0 to 8.10.130.0 (latest recommended by CISCO).

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card