cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 892fsp-k9 router not connecting to web interface.

I have a Cisco 892fsp-k9 router that I've been setting up for internet access and security, and I've been having trouble accessing the web interface. It's my first time setting up a router from scratch and need some help.

Anytime I try and search up my router's IP address, it says page not found. I have the WAN set on GigabitEthernet8, set to my ISP's subnet. My LAN is set up through VLAN, with port GigabitEthernet0 being the LAN port. Something I noticed is that I can set the port to the VLAN, but it doesn't get its IP from the VLAN.

If anyone has any ideas what it could be, it would help a ton!

3 Replies 3

Pedroxh
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi

Can you give one screenshot of your configuration to see whats happened?

Another point, try to use this 
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/router-web-setup-tool/index.html

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

Sorry for the late reply, here's my config file. Also I cannot use the router web setup tool as it requires a Cisco service ID to download, which I do not have. I redacted my WAN IP address with WAN_IP before posting it.

Hello
To access the rtr via web gui then then the web files need to be installed on the rtr which would probably be stored in their own directory within the rtrs flash memory when the pkgs file were initially installed

Can you post the output of the following:
dir flash:

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card