Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASR 1002 ordering

puneet_kandwal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to know the support contracts (assuming I only want con-snt) that are required in the final BoM for ASR 1002 router model as mentioned below. As per my understanding the following contracts would go along with the mentioned support contracts. But Ifind it strange that I need to seperately buy support contracts for IOS also. Do we have any document that can provide me support ordering info for ASR router as I am not finding it anywhere. Simultaneously, can someone validat this BOM (just check whether the support contracts ordered are OK).

ASR1002-5G-VPN/K9
SPA-2X1GE-V2
SPA-8XCHT1/E1
FLASR1-FWNAT-RED
FLASR1-IOSRED-RTU
ASR1002-PWR-AC
CAB-IND-RA
SFP-GE-T
ASR1000-SPA
ASR1000-SPA
ASR1000-ESP5
FLASR1-IPSEC-RTU
SASR1R1-AESK9-31S
CON-SNT-ASR1KESP
CON-SNT-25GVPNK9
CON-SNT-FLASR1FE
CON-SNT-ASR1IOS
CON-SNT-ASRIPSEC
CON-SNT-SASR1R11
CON-SNT-2X1GEV2
CON-SNT-8XCHT1E1

Thanks in advance

Puneet

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

All the module does require separate Smartnet item, hence the other CON-SNT is required.

Please kindly confirm all BOM with your Cisco Sales rep.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is the part# for your reference: CON-SNT-25GVPNK9 which includes RMA, OS Updates and Upgrades, Direct TAC Access, access to knowledge base and cisco.com automated tools.

HI,

Thanks for your response...

Would like to know if other con-snt's are also required..

Regards

Puneet

All the module does require separate Smartnet item, hence the other CON-SNT is required.

Please kindly confirm all BOM with your Cisco Sales rep.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco