cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hallo All,Which Layer-2 Switch support all above advantages as below ?48 Port Managed Layer-2 Switch with 48 10/100-base T Ethernet Ports, 04  Dual Personality 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet Ports; have mandatory Multicasting Support, ie Support for “IG...

I have a cisco 3620. I just attempted to copy mySim flash image to a new 20 MB PMCIA flashRouter#show versionCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3620-IS-M), Version 12.1(3a)T7,  RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)TAC Support: http...

Hello,We have three offices and last week our internet at site 1 went down and I have no way to direct traffic to CORP over mpls. The trace route did got to CORP MPLS router but die there and never hit the firewall to go out. Below is our setupSite1C...

I have a 3Mbit link from A to B. My policy-map looks like this:Policy Map To_B  Class VoiceRTP      priority 512  Class Control      bandwidth 256  Class VideoRTP      bandwidth 1024  Class Interactive      bandwidth 1024  Class class-defaultControl ...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have deployed a WRV 210 Small Business Wireless Router at a small business that I support. We have multiple SSIDs, isolation, VLANs, etc set up. It works well (except for when the SSID characters turn binary and I have to reset things) but the big ...

jwesllc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently replaced a WIC-1T and Adtran DSU with a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 at both ends of a point to point T1.  The T1 came up immediately, but the second port (connected to PBX) will not come up.  The phone guy says that since he shows a red alarm on both...

mjgower by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using a 2811 router with an internal "inside" interface (172.17.254.5) and external "Outside" interface (172.24.170.39).  NAT is working fine for all packets except DNS querys that are made from clients on the inside interface to a DNS server...

Resolved! cisco 3750 config

Hi All,I have a pair of cisco 3750 stacked. They are connected to 2 different firewalls  via each switch. The firewalls are running on a active-active setup.The configuration on the ports level on the switches is as below:interface GigabitEthernet1/0...

noobieee7 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,I need to connect the redundant power cable in Cisco 3845, I have a confusion with it, can i ON the both power after connecting these power cable?Thanx in advance

Resolved! Valid subnet?

Can I confirm 192.168.0.0/24 is a valid subnet?Would this cause a problems with inspecting traffic for a VPN from 192.168.100.0 -> 192.168.0.0 0.0.0.255 and 192.168.200.0 0.0.0.255 over two seperate tunnels?Thanks

Hi ...I have a Hub - Spoke scenarion...Like..Datacenter located at Mumbai having primary Rel with BGP and secondary Tata with static routing.(Both Rel and tata MPLS Connectivity).Branches are spreads all over india having same primary Rel and seconda...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card