Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco C1111-8PLTEEA - Send AT commands to LTE modem module

iaingray741
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how/if I can issue AT commands to the LTE module in my C1111? (Sierra Wireless EM7455/EM7430).  I'm trying to get the output of the following - 

1. AT+CSQ              < Signal strength and BER-bit error rate>
    2. AT+COPS?          <Serving network>
    3. AT+COPS=?        <Available networks>
    4. AT+COPS=0        <Network scan>

I'm doing some troubleshooting with my cellular provider and they're telling me they need this info to help me.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Hello,

the exec command 'start-chat' in combination with 'debug chat' used to be around, not sure if that is available on the C1111. The document linked below describes how this works for asynchronous lines, see if you can get this to work...

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/dial/configuration/guide/dia_modem_chat_scpts_external_docbase_0900e4b18060bbbb_4container_external_docbase_0900e4b18216dd1f.html#wp998412

Hi,

Thanks the start-chat & debug chat commands are there...but don't seem to do much on the C1111.  There's no line configuration required for the modem on their router, so nothing to address your chat to.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: