Views
Helpful
Replies

EIGRP Query

Manu Shankar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Based on the attached output there is Feasible successor in router R3. As far as I know, since there is a feasible successor the EIGRP router doesn't send a Query to it's neighbors. But here it is sending. Any idea? 

Thanks, 

Manu 

4 Replies 4

e.ciollaro
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

could you upload the topology ?

enrico

Hi Enrico,

Please find the attached topology. Currently the link between R3<-->R1  and R3<-->R2 is shut. 

Thanks, 

Manu 

Hi,

well I thought it could be due by tunnel using the same interf of the primary path but I made some test and it doesn't seem the case (by the way, tunnel use path R6 -R4 - R5 or IS£ - ISCORE - IS5 - R5 ?).

Did you try do do a "debug eigrp fsm" ? 

e

Hi Enrico,

Thanks for your reply. R5 is the DMVPN hub. It has tunnel to R1, R2, R3 and R4. And those are EIGRP neighbors. 

IS routers are (IS1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and ISCORE) out of scope because it is running OSPF . Acting as the service provider.

I will do the debug and let you know. For your information, I am testing this in GNS3. Not in real routers. 

Thanks,

Manu 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card