cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We have 2 WAN links of 1Gbps each, can I terminate them on a C6509 with sup720 card in it. I doubt it because I don't think 6509 will provide me with required throughput in my case. Regards, Bhushit

bhushit17 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Building configuration... Current configuration : 1073 bytes!version 12.2no service timestamps log datetime msecno service timestamps debug datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname MALCOLM!!!enable password cisco!!!!!!username swizzy priv...

Dear Friends, I am connected to 2 ISPs with 2 different ADSL links attached to my network and I'm trying to create a weighted load balancing on these two links using a cisco router (2811), till now I found nothing useful as all the load balancing tec...

shahab.66 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Front-VRF and NAT

Hello, everyone. At my router I have 2 ISP connections (Internet). And I'm trying to connect this router by 2 DmVPN clouds to my central Hub. Because I want them 2 works at the some time I put 1 of the interfaces (backup ISP) to the front-VRF (becau...

AllertGen by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a quick question. I was implementing the iBGP in core network for redundancy purpose. As I finished the implementing iBGP in all core network device. one of cisco 6509 switch start to having problem and it is not responding properly. I  quickly ...

imstha001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two sites both with Managed MPLS routers.  Then we have a local T1 line between them.   We want to use that local T1 line for backup if the MPLS circuit fails at either site.  I have tested that backup and the route from the failed router nev...

Hi all I have a DVR inside my company its IP address is 192.168.0.50 and port number is 2000 I want outside Internet users to access DVR, How is it possible? Please have a look at the running configuration. DVR is working inside the company but not ...

Hi  I have WS-C4948-10GE ( cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.150-2.SG4.bin ) and I want to limit the internet download bandwidth that reach to subnet xx.107.50.128/25  , interface TenGigabitEthernet1/49 is the interface from ISP side , but with the below con...

I've been experimenting with 6rd tunnels. Using a template I got from somewhere, I configured the following tunnel. interface Tunnel1001 no ip address no ip redirects ipv6 address 2001:1001:666F:726D::1/60 tunnel source GigabitEthernet0/1.1001 tunn...

netopia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, a while back we upgraded our cable isp to 50/10Mb setup at one of our remote offices. Since then our performance thru the Cisco 2801 has been pretty abysmal. Sometimes we can get 40 down but never more than 1Mb up. Sometimes, the download will...

maloyal by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our production network, we have a MPLS VPN for the remote office and recently we just deployed an ASA NGFW as an edge firewall and I want to create a backup S2S VPN if the MPLS link goes down. So I tried labbing it up and my configuration seems ...

anon3776 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card