cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have the task of setting up ip phones in a new location. The locations are, the main office and the lab. Internet access is provided for on both sides. I have PBX setup in the main office and now wants to extend the voice infrastructur...

Hello, How do I configure a router in GNS3 to be dicovered in CCP , what commands ahould I use and what more is needed in order to be discovered Thank you

santialh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have read this many times, that EIGRP summary route has an AD value of 5 by default, https://networklessons.com/ip-routing/how-to-configure-administrative-distance/ but in which scenario, do we see it? I have a DMVPN hub-spoke setup, i'm trying to su...

Hello all, *-S means such as 3560V2-24TS-S, 3560X-24T-S. I know, what S has protocol is supporting until stup EIGRP. I understand until this. However, I really don't know why do CISCO make *-L devices. The reason that I think about that is L is suppo...

ip pim rp-address rp-address [group-list ip-prefix | prefix-list name | route-map policy-name] Are there any benefits of using "group-list" over "prefix-list", or vice versa?They seem to serve the same purpose. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/...

Hi Team, I am confused with the "bandwidth remaining percent" concept of cisco. consider the bandwidth of 300 M and below is the queing policy configured. policy-map Queue  class class-default   shape average 300000000   service-policy OUT   poli...

Hi, I have basic question about GRE,i want to understand how the routing takes place thourgh the GRE tunnel. What i mean is that how is end to end communication takes place through GRE tunnel. Please help me in understanding this concept. Thanks

I try to use PPPoE with CHAP authentication on c3700 but when i'm runnig freeradius -X ,  I got the error [chap] Cleartext-Password is required for authentication ... However my Radius server is ok when i run radtest -t chap .  In fact, I think that ...

hi, i a little confused about wan circuit throughput. I have a  1811 as a border router, currntly this router  has 4 wan conecctions.  30/10 , 20/20 , 12/6 and 20/20 Mbps.  and it has also 12 vpn ipsec vpn active. the router works fine with 20% of cp...

I'm embarrassed to have to ask this, but it's been so long since I have actually had to write an access list, I'm doubting myself. I have a 800 series router running IOS 12.4 which is used by a small business I occasionally do work for. The business...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus-Vlan

Hi, I am wondering that when I delete vlan from particular interface on Nexus 5548( version 3.3) ,why it delete vlan fom global mode? any suggestion will be appreciated. Regards Kish