Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inter VRF Routing on Nexus devices : Nexus9000 C93180YC-FX

Hi Experts,

I want to know the Clear steps + Exact commands regarding inter VRF communication (for selected subnets only) on Nexus9000 C93180YC-FX.

Clear Steps : means I should not miss any steps, so my change should be successful in one Go.

Exact commands :  Exact commands which I can run on this hardware Nexus9000 C93180YC-FX for inter VRF communication.

Kindly provide your guidance.

Regards,

Gurbinder

3 Replies 3

Hello

@gurbinder.kabbay wrote:

Hi Experts,

I want to know the Clear steps + Exact commands regarding inter VRF communication (for selected subnets only) on Nexus9000 C93180YC-FX.

Clear Steps : means I should not miss any steps, so my change should be successful in one Go.

Exact commands :  Exact commands which I can run on this hardware Nexus9000 C93180YC-FX for inter VRF communication.

Then you need to elaborate on what VRF communication you wish to implement 

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Hello,

which steps have you tried, and what is not working ? Which instructions/documentation have you been following ?

I agree with @paul driver ...we need more details.

Hi Experts,

I Have implemented the inter-vrf route leaking according to instructions given on below links and it worked.

Configure VRF Route Leak on Cisco Nexus Switches - Cisco

Thanks

Gurbinder

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card