cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

issue while configuring dynamic IPSEC with TED feature on 7609 (VPN SPA card

Sandeepka
Level 1
Level 1
We are facing issue while configuring dynamic IPSEC with TED feature on 7609 (VPN SPA card). We are using c7600rsp72043-adventerprisek9-mz.151-2.S.bin IOS. Feature navigator suggest that this IOS support TED feature but as soon as I enable discover command i get following error:
UPPCL_DCRTR-1(config)#crypto map u 1 ipsec-isakmp dynamic s discover
Tunnel endpoint discovery is not supported by the current hardware crypto engine
Attach file contain the various capture from router.
3 Replies 3

Laurent Aubert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sandeep,

TED is a very old feature which has been deprecated and is not supported anymore since 12.2(18)SXF. You should use DMVPN instead.

HTH

Laurent.

Hi Laurent,

But as per the feature navigator IOS Image above 15.0 only support TED, and I am using c7600rsp72043-advipservices-mzk9.151-1.S1.bin and in this Image I found this feature.

Pls go through the below mentioned link and feature (Tunnel Endpoint Discovery)is showing in this image.

Pls check and confirm.

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/Dispatch?HMR_DDM=0&HIM_Id=1950100&HDDMPlatFamDet=353&HDDMFeatSetDet=1271&HPN_Text=&Q1Submit=CONTINUE&act=rlsSelect&task=display

Regards,

Sandeep Kachhawa

Hi Sandeep,

The FN is wrong unfortunately.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Laurent.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card