cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a 2911 Cisco router with two ADSL interfaces (two Dialers). In Dialer1 we have a site-to-site VPN connection with another cisco router in a different site.In dialer0 we have configured a policy based routing for internet feed (http, https,...

Hi allI have meet one  problemcould  someone let me know how  I can hide   login password from show running configfor  example  3 people  can  acces  to router  and  2  of them  have  user acces  and one   adminrecently I  checked how  to decrypt  ci...

One of our Cisco 3750G switches keeps showing this warning: Description: Gi4/0/43: Unexpected BPDU received. Port has been Disabled. Recommendation: Check Configuration of the switch, also make sure devices connected to the switch. Enable this port a...

blin by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I have a route-map on my bgp peer for advertising out routes, it references an access list.  I added a route to the access-list, what do I have to do to re read the access-list.  Reset the peer, will a soft reset work, remove and reapply the rout...

Hello all, first post here, and a CISCO newbee!!I have two sites with a dedicated, point to point, LAN, site 1 has a Cisco 1700, LAN IP: 192.168.0.101; Site 2 has a Cisco 1800, LAN IP: 192.168.1.101.From site 2 I can ping the router on the other side...

I have a bunch of routers configured for MPLS: they all talk to each other through an AT&T cloudPPP authentication with chap is enabled, and the routers have usernames and passwords, such asusername router1 password 7 071C20481A5We are using BGP and ...

Hello all,I have a RV042 Dual WAN router. I have two WAN connections (DSL and T-1).I would like to NAT a public IP on each WAN connection to a single IP in my private pool. I am trying to NAT my email server with redundancy to each WAN. The first ent...

rruppert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 857 rfc1483 slow

I have configured a new 857 to operate in rfc 1483 with static ip. the connection is very slow, the old router works really better than now. I've tried upgrading the firmware to 3.0.33 but nothing changed.following the configuration and the details o...

dbonetti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Just wanted to hear some feedback on a design question.Scenario----------------I will be getting a WAN connection to a few offices and I have a need to control routes recieved and advertised to/from them.  The service provider will be placing ...

jc84_ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Cisco router supports HWIC-4T (Serial High-Speed WAN) and HWIC-4A/S (Asynchronous/Synchronous High-Speed WAN).What are the differece?I couldn't find a clear answer.Thanks for clarification..

kaisfouad by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As per the subject, we are receiving this error in the log buffer on a 3845 router running 12.4(24)T4. Our setup is that we're running DMVPN, and have configured per-tunnel QoS for DMVPN, exactly as per the Cisco documentation (http://www.cisco.com/e...

tom.kivlin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have several 877 routers across a few cities and experience infrequent 'drop-out's which are typically characterised by log entries like the example below.Our biggest problem is that there is a 60-90 second hard-down period rather than just a 1...

Hello,We have 2 sites all running EIGRP.Both sites advertise all our networks via BGP, 1/2 are prepended, the other half are not, basic redundancy.So if we lose 1 Internet link, the other site picks up the slack.The 2 Cores are interconnected via a p...