Views
Helpful
Replies

L2VPN on NEXUS 9000 | C93180YC-EX

TrivialPants
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a C93180YC-EX NEXUS 9000 l3 switch/router that I want to use for l2vpn attachment circuits. 

I am able to turn on mpls and other services, and I can see the feature for evc, but I am unable to enable it on the device. Is there a specific procedure I need to follow to enable the feature evc, first?

I am using this guide for reference (which is for a nexus 7k), but I figure the idea is mostly the same:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nx-os/mpls/configuration/guide/mpls_cg/mp_l2vpn_evc.html

3 Replies 3

aain
Level 1
Level 1

Were u able to find a solution?

Hi aain,

No solution per se, but I suppose it was just that the nexus just doesn't support that option. It is meant more for the spine/leaf architecture which does have the vxlan modes, but that is not quite what I was looking for.

TrivialPants
Level 1
Level 1
Hi aain,

No solution per se, but I suppose it was just that the nexus just doesn't support that option. It is meant more for the spine/leaf architecture which does have the vxlan modes, but that is not quite what I was looking for.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card