cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Passed CCENT THANKS

mnoote191
Level 1
Level 1

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their help with answering any of my questions and the result ended helping me pass my CCENT regardless of how hard or easy it is too most people I was just glad to pass the certification and cant thank everyone enough who helped me.

Michael Noote
7 Replies 7

johnlloyd_13
Level 9
Level 9

Congratz! Welcome to the Cisco world!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

John Blakley
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Congratulations! Keep going

HTH, John *** Please rate all useful posts ***

Bigoncisco
Level 1
Level 1

Congrats! Now that you have 'mo' go for CCNA - it just one test away! You can get good ICND2 content and practice tests from here.

haadk170190
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

i am going to take the course, I purchased the book , and being told that i needed more notes and that the study guide is not enough? Do I need to learn the 36 chapters or can I just focus on the exam topics?

Hi

I suggest buy the Cisco book (always the new releases) and check all the topics included on the Cisco website but I strongly suggest learn the theory and then practice it. With the practice you will face situations to understand better each topic.

Hope it is useful

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

##- so i need to review the 36 chapters not the exam topics -##

Hi

You just need to study the topics showed on the following link:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccna/ccna-exam/exam-topics

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card