cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! IWAN Transit sites

I'm reviewing the architecture of a two Datacenter IWAN deployment and realized we have a master transit router in the mix.  I had previously thought that we only needed a backup hub master controller in our second datacenter, so when the primary fai...

pdub206 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   I have a quick question. I'm new to cisco packet tracer and not very good at configuring the routers and switch with each other... (Is it possible to connect 4 routers with one switch? ) For example For Router A ( the IP 202.120.8.1...

Oz1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just replaced our core and are having an issue with our VDI environment.   The ip range for these devices is: 10.240.0.100 - 10.240.5.254 Subnet: 255.255.240.0   If a VDI device boots up and pulls one of the 10.240.0.x addresses it connects and wo...

track 1 interface GigabitEthernet0/1 line-protocol ! track 2 ip sla 2 reachability ! track 3 ip sla 3 reachability ! track 4 ip sla 4 reachability ! track 5 ip sla 5 reachability ! ! ! ! interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description *** Connected to ESC...

image.png

I have a 7600 router peering with two asr 9001's withing the same location. It seems I am receiving full routes from one ASR and partial routes from the other. This is maxing out the limit of hardware switching and using software switching, which bri...

I have two switches in stack, which have high CPU processing, I see that the fed process is consuming too many CPU resources.6371 1716285 808412104 2100 73.9 74.3 74.3 0 fedThe current version of IOS is 03.02.03.SE

Hi,The physical Gigabit interface in this router has bandwidth command set & the show interface command output reflects the sameBut how does the Subinterface get its bandwidth set to 100 Mbps? I always thought subinterfaces inherit the physical inter...

Hi everyone!   First, sorry for my English is not good. I have a problem about backup route between 2 OSPF area. Let's say that I have a topo like picture below, how can I make the connection between R4 and R5 be the backup route for PC7 in case I lo...

Untitled.png
MitsYara by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem when creating xconnect from CRS router to 7606, the xconnect status always unresolved. The CRS and 7606 is directlyconnected and here is the configuration :  CRS Configurationl2vpn  pw-class test1  encapsulation mpls   transport-...

Hi all, I am trying to connect my Asa5508-x to my Cisco 4331 router which then I would like to connect to my Cisco SG550X-24MP switch, which I would like devices to be able to get out onto the internet.  If I remember right, its been a while, was it ...

Jah8887 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have certain routes learnt in EIGRP and i need to redistribute into BGP. Please note that I have to  filter just specific routes from EIGRP to learn in BGP so I use route-map while re-destributing EIGRP to BGP to filter the prefixes.   I have...

UPDATED!!!! (in this version i explain more accurate scenario)   Hi Everybody, I have this scenario: Router 1 is connected with Router 2 through an ethernet cable and Router 2 is connected with Router 3 through SDH devices as shown in the picture be...

1.PNG 2.PNG