cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured an 2651xm router on a cat3550 (Router on a stick)See config of router below.Im unable to see the net on 1 of the sub interfaces fe 0/0.2. it does work on fe 0/0.4version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamp...

Hi Dears I have a problem with configure qos over dmvpn. I configure dmvpn and Qos but i doesnt work. the show command "Output QoS service-policy applied: none" display that somthin is wrong.   Core1#sho dmvpn detail Interface Tunnel0 is up/up, Addr...

Hi Allcan any1 help me regarding configuring VLAN on router.currently i am working on 2951 router of Cisco and i need to know how to configure a vlan on router and also change the native vlan.As by default vlan 1 is native vlan on router. Thanks

hamid khan by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IWAN

Hello, Does anyone know if IWAN is supported on Cisco 3925 Routers ?   

j44mistry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   i was wondering if there is a method to have a verbose output of the ping with the timestamp related. As you can see, i mean an output like this:   14:35:43 2018-4-24 DST    Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=56 Sequence=1 ttl=54 time=20 ms1...

Hello Everyone,   In the Network we are currently using Multicast for the cameras connected as below (ref).  The multicast traffic from each and every camera reaching all the Uplink of the L3 Switches(IE4000) which is increasing exponentially. Simpli...

text.png
Jillu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question that I hope someone can help.  For some reason, I cannot ping the networks behind MGGS1-RR1 from the Core-RT and vice versa.  When I issued the "show ip route" command on MGGS1-RR1, I only saw the two directly connected netwo...

BGPv4_with_MGGS_Diagram_04262018.PNG
tigerpaws by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I need some of your opinions on how to optimize our nat translations time out   First of all here's the current config we have.    ip nat translation timeout 10800ip nat translation tcp-timeout 10800ip nat translation udp-timeout 360ip nat tr...

paolobyte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody All our remotes sites are connected to our main datacenter via MPLS IPVPN, and for one of these remote sites, we had an additional ADSL connection installed for resiliency. And an IPSEC tunnel has being configured between remote and head...

Ro-Lak by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes