Views
Helpful
Replies

Passing CCIE Certification Exam

Mohamed Sobair
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Group,

I am very glad today to declare I have finally passed my CCIE Certification after a long journey of continuous efforts.

The CCIE means and brings a kind of self satisfaction to me, and in fact, it kept me waiting before achieving it just to look for the second career path quite enough.

I share my success today with the people who used to answer and solve the Posters enquiries and resolve it, the people who share their knowledge and expertise, with the Cisco Employees, Hall of Fame people, Cisco Designated VIPs, and with all of the Community members. The Cisco Support Community and the Cisco Learning Network are great tools to help candidates and raise their knowledge. I also believe the Cisco Support Community is representing another Cisco TAC today.

I now have to decide what is my next certification path will be, Service provider, Security, Or CCDE. As I have gained  some experience on all of these Tracks. I need to do proper self evaluation on the subjects and would therefore decide.

I would like to share some of the recommended books that I have used through my study for CCIE:

1-    

CC   CCIE Routing and Switching Exam Certification Guide.

2-     Internet Routing Architecture Volume 1 and 2.

3-     MPLS Fundamentals.

4-     Routing TCP/IP volume 1 and 2.

Thank you all and I wish all of you the best.

Mohamed Sobair

CCIE # 29645 #

7 Replies 7

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mohamed

I offer congratulations on your achievement. This is a significant step and I am glad that a member of the community has achieved it. I hope that you will continue to be active in the community.

HTH

Rick

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH

Rick

Peter Paluch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mohamed,

Welcome to the family of CCIEs I am sure it took a huge effort to master all the necessary skills and knowledge, and we all here are proud of your achievement!

As many CCIEs have found out, gaining the CCIE certification is a dream coming true - and at the same time, a start of a new journey, as you are starting to realize your true potential and the possibilities that lie ahead. I am wishing you wholeheartedly to keep your enthusiasm and interest, and I hope very much you will be able to explore those opportunities (and not become overwhelmed with routine work that prevents man from growing...)

Once again, congratulations and all the very best!

Peter

Mohamed Sobair
Level 7
Level 7

Rick , Peter,

Thanks alot for your words , I really appreciate it.

I will try my best be an effective part in the community..

Regards,

Mohamed

Mohamed,

Congratulation!!!

What a great achievment.  I know the feeling.  I passed my JNCIE in May (I know this is Cisco forum and not Juniper). I am taking a break for 3 months and if I have time, will start the CCIE.

Enjoy your CCIE.

Reza

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mohamed

Sorry to be late, had a problem with replying to posts after site upgrade.

Congratulations on passing CCIE which is a real achievement and very well deserved. I sincerely hope you continue to particpate in these forums and share your expertise and knowledge with us all.

All the best.

Jon

Mohamed Sobair
Level 7
Level 7

Thanks Reza , Jon

Appreciate your words..

Its really you guys who makes the support community valuable to all of us and we really learn from your expertise and experience.

Regards,

Mohamed

Congratulations for your great Achievement .

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card