Helpful
Replies

routing and natting configration assistance

AHMADJ
Level 1
Level 1

NETWORK DIAGRAM.jpg

dears 

can you support me by providing your comments on the below-planned design and share the configuration template? attached the networrk diagram:

below requirements to be achieved in configration

1-connect bANK BRANCH IP CAMERAS via IT BRANCH router to reach HQ router(in order to connect to MPLS router).

2-connect HQ IP CAMERAS TO BE RCHABLE VIA IT BRANCH router

3- i dont want HQ cameras to be seeen and accessed by Bank branch and vice versa

4-i want ip camera in bank branch ip to be natted toward MPLS router(TO be configured to nat 172.16.x.x to 10.15.x.x)
5-i want traffic coming from private cloud to be natted to IP cameras ip addresses in HQ ((TO be configured to nat 172.16.x.x to 10.15.x.x"'))

1 Reply 1

Hello
The network translation of Bank Branch, IT office and cloud shouldnt be a problem to do howerver
before this can you confirm the network adddressing for, as looking at your diagram they cannot be in the same subnet

Bank Branch - 172.16.X.X
IP Office - 172.16.X.X

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card