cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG350X; Does this support PBR?

fbeye
Level 4
Level 4

I was looking up some factoids on this switch and came across a narrative that was comparing models and it mentioned the SG350X indeed not have PBR, but the SG550X Series did. When I go to official, though lacking in details, Cisco site it has like the array of SG Models and says PBR... I am just wondering if this can either be confirmed or denied of having PBR support.

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

check this video:

https://video.cisco.com/video/5848099081001

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi,

it supports PBR. check attached image. 

Screenshot 2021-11-18 083425.jpg

you should change display mode to 'advanced' at top right on switch GUI. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

fbeye
Level 4
Level 4

Thank you both.

I have looked over everything and they indeed reiterate everything I have configured, but still am having issues with PBR. This was why I was wondering if it indeed had PBR, because after setting up it did not work.

I have a template I used on my Catalyst and it works fine with no issues in the commands I typed in. I am wondering if maybe I am I putting it differently as I “translate” my Catalyst configuration via CLI to my SG350X configuration via GUI.

I have no doubt it is me overlooking something but I was wondering, even though I know Cat CLI is not the same as SG CLI, would I be able to input the same commands I did on Cat into SG CLI? 

access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.32 0.0.0.15 any

access-list 102 permit ip 192.168.47 0.0.0.15 any

route-map ToInternet permit 10

match ip address 101

set ip next-hop 192.168.1.1

route-map ToInternet permit 20

match IP address 102

set ip next-hop 10.0.2.1

interface vlan 12

ip policy route-map ToInternet

The above is my Catalyst configuration in regards to PBR. (And works flawlessly).

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card