Views
Helpful
Replies

Top 5 IP routing addresses list when interface port are almost full

eeebbunee
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

When we are using limited bandwidth, sometimes we faced on interface port is almost full.

I would like to know Top usage IP address list when the network is full state. Is there any commend line for L3 switch?

(I am using C3750X stacks)

Furthermore, I would like to keep the history during the night time using Zabbix NMS server.

Please share me your precious advice. Thank you.

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As per the information you need Netflow to get this information, but we are not sure what full model of the switch and got Module and what version of IOS code running?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/release/15-0_1_se/configuration/guide/3750xcg/swmnetflow.html

https://content.cisco.com/chapter.sjs?uri=/searchable/chapter/content/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/fnetflow/configuration/15-sy/fnf-15-sy-book/cgf-topn.html.xml

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello,

for the 3750X switches you need a network services module that supports Flexible Netflow (FNF), you also need IP Base or IP Services, as LAN Base or NPE don't support it.

Post the output of 'sh ver' of one of your stack switches...

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello @eeebbunee ,

you need the appropriate hardware to run Netflow on the uplink module that supports it

I may be wrong but netflow on these type of switch is supported only on ports of the uplink module that supports netflow not on the standard ports.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card