I have need to know few things.
1. I have 2 ISP's and want to use both the ISP on same time. ISP1 (5 MBPS ) ISP2 (10 MBPS ) so can I use both the ISP at same time and there is any chance to use load balancing as well ? Both the ISP is different service provider.
2. Can I use ISP1 for outgoing Traffic and ISP2 for incoming Traffic?
3. If yes so please tell me which routing protocol I have to use (default route or ospf or bgp)
4. Please share the entire configuration also.
5. I want to implement this setup as per my company requirement. So which will be best possibility both the ISP should be connected on one router or both the ISP connected to 2 different routers?
I suppose you have a static route to subnet 22.214.171.124.0/24 from above output and with combination of command
ip default-network 126.96.36.199 IP address 188.8.131.52 is installed as default gateway. And is this of ISP #2?
if so it explains why it always goes only over ISP2.
Just remove from config:
ip default-network 184.108.40.206
ip default-gateway 220.127.116.11
Then verify routing table again:
sh ip route
Thanks allot for your reply. But scenario is like below mention than what could be better option and configuration?