cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What's NEXT move ???

prabinchand
Level 1
Level 1

I was once a noob but now i think i know somthing more than noob (LOL).  I have gone through routing protocols, vlan, inter-vlan routing, DMvpn, Site-to-site VPN etc.

Now what shoud i do next ??? please mentors i need your suggestions.

I want to becom a cisco expert but  yet not given CCNA exams. I have gone through all the labs only but i have a doubt with theory to pass the CCNA exam. Therefore, i am preparing the theory now, but what's next?  i also want to move to Firewall configurations but i have only a laptop which does not supports VM fully, it lags, so i didn't move to firewall. so what's NEXT MOVE will be grate for me ?

4 Replies 4

Hello,

-->  I have gone through routing protocols, vlan, inter-vlan routing, DMvpn, Site-to-site VPN etc.

Actually, participating in this forum and answering questions from other users is a very good way to gain valuable knowledge.

I understand you have not finished your CCNA yet ? Why not start there, and then proceed to a CCNP level exam ?

yes, i am  preparing for it.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@prabinchand wrote:

I want to becom a cisco expert but  yet not given CCNA exams. I have gone through all the labs only but i have a doubt with theory to pass the CCNA exam.

Get a network-related job and make attempts to pass the exam. 

Depending on some countries, a valid industry-related certificate is a mandatory requirement to get a employed.  

Next, no one will "trust" a job applicant with CCIE but has never held an industry-related job before.  

yes, now i am working in Vendor company as a intern. And got to know more about.

I am willing to give CCNA exam in coming month because i am preparing the theory.

Now what shoud i learn ?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card