cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which products (switches, routers) are DLSW capable?

guillermo.ruiz
Level 1
Level 1

Customer has a pair of Cisco 3745 configured with DLSW+...He is in a technological migration phase so he needs to migrate to new cisco platforms.

How can I find out which cisco products (switches, routers) support DLSW+ to replace the 3745s?

I am in a little pressure...:(

Any help  will be appreciated !!

Thanks

guruiz

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Guruiz, I tried to find this too, before I was posting, but I wasn't able to download the products in excel but no option there. I can get you information about the IOS on a certain platform in the excel.

You can also do this if you want by using the feature navigator. But unfortunately can't get you the list. You will be able to have a look at the list if you view and search on the tool.

Hope this helps

Please rate useful posts and remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

Please rate useful posts & remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Bilal Nawaz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Guruiz, you can have a look on the Cisco Feature Navigator to see which products support DLSW+

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/by-feature-technology.jsp

Hope this helps

Please rate useful posts and remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

Please rate useful posts & remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

Bilal,

I am very grateful with your soon relpy !!

I noticed I can download to excel all feature set for a specific platform (e.g. 7200, 3845), but do you know if there is a way to download all product list information, that is displayed on the bottom left?

Thanks for your comments.

Regards,

guruiz

Hello Guruiz, I tried to find this too, before I was posting, but I wasn't able to download the products in excel but no option there. I can get you information about the IOS on a certain platform in the excel.

You can also do this if you want by using the feature navigator. But unfortunately can't get you the list. You will be able to have a look at the list if you view and search on the tool.

Hope this helps

Bilal,

Sure it is.

Wonderful answer.

Thank you so much !

Regards,

guruiz

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card