cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to configure L2TP Client-Initiate Tunneling on a cisco 1941 with C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(2)T0a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).I have two 1941 and trying to tunnel the VLAN's across a point to point T1 connection....

Hello, I am trying to learn VRFs so I can possibly implement them at work. I've got gre tunnel interfaces that won't come up after adding vrf forwarding to it. What I'm trying to do is force all traffic from R17 down the tunnel 0 interface. I can't e...

Hello I am running into an odd issue with clients connecting from one of our remote sites to our offsite email servers via owa - web connection.I'm attaching a visio to show a better understanding of what is happening but I'll describe it here as wel...

Anyone out there have configured their routers and switches for IPv6?I need some guidelines that would give me a simple step by step to enable and then configure IPv6.I already have all my routers with the latest IOS that will support IPv6.  All I ne...

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a 1841 setup with WAN and LAN subinterfaced(2 WAN connections, 1 internal VLANs) and I am recieving some pretty horrible throughput when traversing the router to the WAN.I am receiving about 2 MBPS down but around 5 up.Currently there i...

Hi,We have a non-cisco device peering with Cisco 6500 for bgp. The routing table is fully populated and connection is good.But after some time we see bgp hold timer error on the non-cisco device. This device by default has a hold timer of 90 seconds ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is going to apply a mpls circuit , but i dont have experience on that. As i know that a mpls circuit provide by ISP can be a ethernet or serial interface. But i would like to know what should i config on the interface to make it work.E.g. ...

Hi All,I have a router Cisco 881G, DSL was running.Yesterday we got 3G, now I need to config to get work 3G and also failover between DSL and 3G.I hope someone will provide me step by step to achive above would be appreciate.Below are some outputs fo...

jopetik09 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a consensus or best practice that covers where is the best place to block unwanted traffic?  By that I mean, should I block it at the router, firewall, IPS?  As an example, I'm dealing with DNS flood attacks - probably DDoS and reflection.  ...