Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Out of Sync help

Community,

I was attempting to push an update of the device template from vManage to one of my cEdge devices and got the following Template error:

[18-Apr-2024 14:44:46 UTC] Successfully notified device to pull configuration
[18-Apr-2024 14:44:50 UTC] No metadata found for virtual application, check software repository
[18-Apr-2024 14:44:59 UTC] No metadata found for virtual application, check software repository
[18-Apr-2024 14:45:08 UTC] No metadata found for virtual application, check software repository
[18-Apr-2024 14:45:14 UTC] Device: No image found in repository.
[18-Apr-2024 14:45:14 UTC] Failed to attach configuration

I suspect this may be due to the Container Profile in the Template and the fact that there is not SVI Virtual Image in vManage currently? Any idea how I can correct this without creating a whole new template that doesnt have the Container Profile? The device is Out of Sync at the moment because of this and I am unable to push any changes in the meantime. 

Thank you. 

Thank you. 

2 Replies 2

khandaniyal834
Level 1
Level 1

i am going with the same issue, have you found something ?

khandaniyal834
Level 1
Level 1

ok craddockchristopher ,

i found the way out, you have to remove appqoe template or make it default and then attach your wan edge,

the issue is that your wan edge has a different ios and appqoe feature has a different ios is this case appqoe does not attach to to wan edge template and bring those errors.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card