cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SD-WAN manual Onboarding edge router vManage (hosted)

Hi ,

I added a router into pnp site and we tried to synchronised with vManage. All parameters was add to pnp, the vManage when sync, it hears the device, it is present , but when terminated the sync we not see.

what do I have do for add the edge router to pnp and import to vManage?
The license is the problem? If yes, for test device ,can we have a demo license?

many thanks for support 

R

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

is the vEdge or cEDGE ? what Model of the device and what IOS code running on it,

what is VManage version

check below onboarding process for the SD-WAN

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/solutions/CVD/SDWAN/sdwan-wan-edge-onboarding-deploy-guide-2020nov.pdf

You can connect the console to device (if that is cEDGE and see what is wrong )

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi Balaji Bandi,
It is a cEdge and the model is c1117-4p
With software for SDwan version 16.x (sorry I am out of office and not remember which is the correct version)

The vManage is hosted not on-premises and the same .. I don’t remember

Many thanks ☺️

It is a cEdge and the model is c1117-4p

connect console and check 

BB

The configuration is the same of other router cEdge that it work fine. The only thing is this c1117-4p I inserted manual into management pnp, but not able to load to vManage.

excuse me but with console what had I check? Please if you can explain better

R

The only thing is this c1117-4p I inserted manual into management pnp, but not able to load to vManage.

not that i understand this bit correctly

excuse me but with console what had I check? Please if you can explain better

you will see the logs why the device not syncing or onboarding logs, capture all the booting logs and post here.

BB

BB many thanks for help me.

tomorrow I’ll check with console and I will update the conversation. Can you suggest the command that I’ll write for know the issue ?

if I not explain well, i try again the situation.

into pnp site of cisco (network plug and play ) there are 6 router c1121x-8p loaded (supplier)with license into smart account. For test I inserted in cisco pnp site one router c1117-4p (without license). 
when we try to synchronise between pnp and vManage, this sync take only 6 router c1121x and not c1117-4p

Therefor , for onboarding manually the cEdge route, in vManage what should be there ?

Roberto