Views
Helpful
Replies

SDWAN QoS Policy Update

marceaubueno
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

I'm planning an update of the QoS policy deployed on the SD-WAN infrastructure. We currently have a hub and spoke topolgy deployed with two edge routers (hub) in each data center. The QoS policy has 5 classes, we need to updtate this policy by doing the following: 

1. Remove one of the current classes (not used anymore) and create a new one for a different type of traffic 

2. Reasigne the bandwidth percentage for each one of the classes 

3. Update the destinations in some access-list for traffic classification 

We currently had one template attached to more than 150 devices. I'm wondering what could be the best and less intrusive approach to make this changes in the current QoS policy. We would like to test the new policy with a couple of spoke sites before applying to the whole network. 

I will appreciate your suggestions and valuable support. 

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Hi

As you mention that you have 1 template attached to 150+ devices then you need to "remove" from the site-list you are using the 2 site-id you want to use for testing, lets say you want to test on 2 sites with site-id 80 and 90, then the main site-list would have to be changed to (1-79,81-79,91-100)  and create individual site-list for the 2 sites you want to test and attached those 2 sites to the new QOS policy.