cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Choose one of the topics below for SD-WAN Resources to help you on your journey with SD-WAN

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

aaa tacacs issue

Hi, im having trouble connecting all SD-WAN components with my acs version 5.8.1.4-B.462

I think its configured alright. Got set up, authentication order tacacs->local, next add two acs servers, by IP, secret key, and vpn. 

%AAA-3-BADSERVERTYPEERROR: Cannot process authentication server type tacacs+ (UNKNOWN)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: aaa tacacs issue

Most likely you are running controllers version 18.4.1 or older and this is caused by CSCvn38487, please upgrade to 19.1.0

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Cisco Employee

Most likely you are running controllers version 18.4.1 or older and this is caused by CSCvn38487, please upgrade to 19.1.0

View solution in original post

Beginner

Thanks, 19.1 got other critical bug, so gonna wait till next major release.

Cisco Employee

Which bug do you mean?
Highlighted
Beginner

no ip address negotiated, on cellular interface :)

Is that for the vedges or the cedges ?

Beginner

vedge

Ah, good to know. We wanted to start testing 19.1 but that bug would be a show-stopper for us so I guess we don't need to bother with it. 

Beginner

Yes, 19.1 its great, got some nice improvements, like eigrp, but this little detail got me few days extra work with downgrade :)

https://community.cisco.com/t5/sd-wan/vedge-isr1100-cellular-interface-issue/td-p/3844060

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here