SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to security, cloud networking and designing your WAN for optimizing SaaS performance and connecting to IaaS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a problem with vManage RestApi. I'am going to edit prefix list in my localized policy with Postman, I use PUT method using resources like below: /dataservice/template/policy/list/prefix/95adbbf7-4bac-448d-b5fe-7436f6fd8ea2 This is my con...

rhonin201 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In ZTP scenario with respect to certificates, does the cEgde devices have default certificate which is required for authentication. what is the best practice ?Is it best to use the default certificate or use custom certificate ? 

RS19 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/software/dna-software-routing-subscription.pdfin the above it is mentioned as Cisco DNA Essentials offers:DNS monitoring and connector for Cisco UmbrellaandCisco DNA Advantage offers:Cisco Umbrell...

I have problem with setting traffic policy. Im working on controllers version 18.4.1 and ISR1100 firmware is 16.10.2.My case: I have hub spoke topology set manually from custom controll policy with preference set on one DC to 400, second is 200. Both...

hawaii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the below scenario.Cisco vEdge with 2 Internet links & both the links are used for DIA.Question:1 - Since 2 transport links are used, which link will be preferred by default.      - Will it be load balancing both the internet link by default.-...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! aaa tacacs issue

Hi, im having trouble connecting all SD-WAN components with my acs version 5.8.1.4-B.462 I think its configured alright. Got set up, authentication order tacacs->local, next add two acs servers, by IP, secret key, and vpn.  %AAA-3-BADSERVERTYPEERROR:...

hawaii by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would like to understand what is the difference between CLI or feature-based device template.I read the online documentation but not able to clearly understand the difference.If any one can explain what is the difference & which one to use it ?

RS19 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes