cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Security Blogs
0 Comments
If ever wondered where i may find latest information about Firepower Application Detectors now you have it all in our updated documentation: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/Application_Detectors/library-vdb/fp-app-detectors-librar... Read More
3 Comments
When using the’ Variable Sets’ it important to understand how SNORT rules works. Cisco Firepower is using SNORT, and got a huge amount of SNORT rules in its database. SNORT is in general a heavy process in Firepower Threat Defense, so if we can free some ... Read More
0 Comments
I am starting a Blog to discuss my experience with the ASA 5506-X with FirePOWER Services
  • IPS and IDS
3 Comments
In Cisco IPS Signatures 101 (Sept ’12 Chalk Talk) signature properties, engines, alerts, and actions were covered from a high level. The purpose of this document is to help a network or security professional understand how to configure Cisco Signatures to... Read More
  • IPS and IDS
0 Comments
The task of deploying a network IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) device can be quite overwhelming for a network or security professional that hasn’t done it before. Before tackling such a task, it is very important to understand Cisco Signatures. The pur... Read More
  • IPS and IDS
0 Comments
IOS IPS customers running version 12.4T, 15.0M, or 15.1M - a critical software defect has been identified which may cause your router to reload and be stuck in a boot loop if IOS IPS signature version S639 or later is installed on the device. Recovery of ... Read More
  • IPS and IDS
0 Comments
Walter Sulym | January 13, 2012 at 5:14 pm PST Cisco Blog > SecurityThe threat landscape is an ever evolving environment that must be addressed with constant iteration. Since the Cisco Intrusion Prevention System signature configuration has grown over the... Read More
  • IPS and IDS
0 Comments
Dave Burns and Odunayo Adesina discuss deciding how and where to use the Cisco IPS, how to get it initialized/inline, and how to manage it quickly.The task of deploying a network IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) device can be quite overwhelming for a net... Read More
  • IPS and IDS
9 Comments
IntroductionYou may find it necessary to apply separate inspection policies to different traffic flows. Applying separate firewall protocol inspections on a per flow basis is done simply by appropriately configuring the Modular Policy Framework (MPF) on t... Read More
  • IPS and IDS
1 Comment
OverviewIntroduction - What are Regular Expressions and why should I read this ?Regex Basic FunctionsReading Regular ExpressionsRegex for IPS SignaturesConclusion and linksWhat are Regular Expressions and why should I read this ?Regular Expressions (or sh... Read More
  • IPS and IDS
4 Comments
  • IPS and IDS
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards