Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Matt Anderson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Interested in Cisco's Professional Services for integrating products or customizing your SecureX dashboard? Get Started Here.

Ready to learn more about SecureX? Our Cisco security expert @Juan Ponce Dominguez reviews the features and benefits of SecureX in the product demo below, covering:

• Customising SecureX dashboards to create a single pane, unified visibility
  • Integrating Cisco Security and supported 3rd-party platforms within your organisation
  • Enabling advanced security automation workflows

Supporting Links:

63 Comments
lauvtoronto
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the presentation, good information and great to see the demos.

Excellent seminar but I missed it due to work.

Cool the github workflow! Very useful to automate IT tasks.

Really helpful, Excellent information 

philnordin
Level 1
Level 1

Really great webinar but I missed this one.

niroulabhaa
Level 1
Level 1

As the threats are evolving around the clock, are the automated threat resolution enough to counter the attack? How often do we need to look for updates on the resolution automated scripts or process?

Paulo Thame
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your time.

This is a great content.

Alf_S_L
Level 1
Level 1

Very educational demo, thanks!

Juan Ponce Dominguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @niroulabhaa, thanks for the question. The reality is that most vulnerabilities that companies face nowadays are known; meaning that being proactive and continuously keep patching your systems (Firewalls in latest versions, Windows servers patched, Linux updated, Machines, etc ) this will reduce greatly the attack surface. The automation example in the video above shows a scan every hour; however the trigger of the alert from the sensor is immediate, which means that potentially from the time the intrusion is seen until the time a human is alerted is max 60 minutes, this timer can be shortened in the playbook, but you need to think bigger. If the alert comes because a user is using an outdated browser, then a smart move would be to not only address the immediate threat but extrapolate the action and update all browsers under your control as an example.

ViralPatel7456
Level 1
Level 1

It's Awesome content! It's really useful for me.

Useful information!

Great information, Thank you for sharing. 

carlos.ruizr
Level 1
Level 1

Really great webinar but I missed this one.

jwalantsoneji
Level 1
Level 1

very featurefull

davidpeck
Level 4
Level 4

Great information about a great tool. Everyone should be so luck to have this at their finger tips.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: