Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am unable to connect to the KVM console on a server in my lab. I am connected to the Server through an avocent KVM also, which is connected through our company internal network .    I am accessing CIMC through the IP address, but maybe I need to in...

jlcassio by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying a pair of Nexus 7009, running NX-OS version 6.0(4).Customer is attaching HP servers running ESX via 2 x 10gig connections, 1 connection to each core switch.Connection to the second switch goes down after a period of time with the err...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

A Nexus 93180YC-EX on 7.0(3)I7(4) exports Neflow to WhatsUP but it all arrives as HOPOPT / IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Option, no application data is seen, it is an IPv4 network. It has been posted about but I can't find anything relevant to the Nexus, does anyo...

e-bradley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, As I know, Progammable VXLAN Fabirc have anycast gateway which reside on every TOR(VTEP). The layer3 traffic will forward  by local VTEP. What about if I want to deny some traffic between two subnets or VNIs? I must configure ACL on ev...

Hele Du by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am facing some design challenge while designing the DC architecture. 1. I have only 4 ports of routers. Two are used for up link connectivity (bundled) towards ISP and other 2 are used for down link connectivity (bundled)2. Do i really need to ...

I noticed that we have a mismatch between VRF-ID's in our N5K switches. Will this be an issue in the future? I haven't noticed any problems so far...   It's visible when running 'show vrf' command: Switch-001# sh vrfVRF-Name VRF-ID StateVRF-A 11 UpVR...

Dear experts, I would like to know any simulator for Nexus 9K and Nexus 5k, so I can test VDC/VPC and ACI I prefer the interface of webiou, where we can design our topology, but I check webiou or GNS, we can't create toplogy for N9K and N5k, so any ...

I was given the attached design to implement a pair of PA 5050's between the user segment and the data center. Can anyone tell me if this is a valid LACP connection? I have never seen it done without a Stacking or VPC link on the other end of the por...

Hello, for a school project, I created a Datacenter, a client and an ISP. For the client to access the website on the web server I put the IP of the R-DC router (5.22.155.25) on the PC as the DNS server. On the D-RC router, I forwarded the port so th...

dc1.PNG
Badjoras by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes