Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Dears,I faced an error when i tried to power on the UCS-C220-M3s server. it was working fine before today.Kindly find the error below on the picture.Is there anyone face this problem before?Thanks,

Good afternoon.  I have a C240 M4 server that won't power on fully.  I have two UCSC-PSU2V2-1400W in the server with 200 - 240V power connected to it.  The power supplies blink green for awhile and then become solid, but the power button in the front...

Please I need help. I have some servers in my production environment that i want to expose to the internet so that their firm wares can be directly up dated, pls how do i go about it. The Internet exposure will just be for a while before i block it ...

Femi_jkk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to connect to the KVM console on a server in my lab. I am connected to the Server through an avocent KVM also, which is connected through our company internal network .    I am accessing CIMC through the IP address, but maybe I need to in...

jlcassio by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying a pair of Nexus 7009, running NX-OS version 6.0(4).Customer is attaching HP servers running ESX via 2 x 10gig connections, 1 connection to each core switch.Connection to the second switch goes down after a period of time with the err...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

A Nexus 93180YC-EX on 7.0(3)I7(4) exports Neflow to WhatsUP but it all arrives as HOPOPT / IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Option, no application data is seen, it is an IPv4 network. It has been posted about but I can't find anything relevant to the Nexus, does anyo...

e-bradley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, As I know, Progammable VXLAN Fabirc have anycast gateway which reside on every TOR(VTEP). The layer3 traffic will forward  by local VTEP. What about if I want to deny some traffic between two subnets or VNIs? I must configure ACL on ev...

Hele Du by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes