Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, such a question for you: I am doing the work 2.5.2.7 Packet Tracer, according to the task, you need to follow the link http://www.cisco.corp to download files, but it says to me that Host Name Unresolved, no matter how I try to do it , still d...

Hello Experts, I have established the OTV tunnel, for testing purpose I have created SVIs on each otv in the same subnet, I can see the remote SVI mac address on the local otv device but cant ping the SVI ip address. What could be the problem ?, Rega...

ShKhan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have purchased a breakout/scalability cable for UCS 6324.  I have connected ports 1 and 2 from the cable to two C200-M5 with VIC1387 adapters, but status of ports in UCSM is Link Down.  They are both Admin enabled and configured as Server Ports...

LJM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are trying to connect some B200 blades to a fiber channel storage array. the blades are running vmware esxi when i go to look at the storage adapters i do not see any HBA for fiber channel. Do i need to create virtual FC HBA? How do i do this? I c...