Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
This is a very basic sample configuration guide to implementing Night-Service with B-ACD functionality on your UC-500/520, it is in a generic format and will require alteration to suit your running configuration, however use the notes as a guide. Also keep in mind that this is just a basic guide, it does not take into consideration any higher level customization to your configuration that might be in place, implementing this feature may require some debugging in order to narrow down on call-flow routing issues. If there are any requests for help, i will do my best to try and assist you with this. (PS) This is not a perfect guide, it is something i decided to put together myself based on the implementation problems i come across when applying this to various systems and configuration, there might already be more suitable guides out there, that are more thorough in details, and more specific to your needs. Cheers, David. ################Place this code under Telephony-Services################################ telephony-service night-service code *99 night-service weekday 17:00 08:00 night-service day Sun 00:00 23:59 night-service day Sat 00:00 23:59 ##Note that you have to use 24hr time for the scheduling, the night## ##service code can be what ever you designate it to be## ################System with B-ACD configuration######################################### voice hunt-group 1 parallel final 180 list 100,102,103,104,105,106 timeout 10 pilot 150 ##Note that the Final Destination is the B-ACD the B-ACD script## ##Will then deal with its own routing of calls to ephone-hunt 1## ##This is only where a B-ACD is in place, use alternative config## ##When deploying in a no B-ACD enviroment## ephone-dn 20 number 185 description Night Service call-forward all 150 call-forward night-service 198 hold-alert 30 originator night-service bell ##Note that ephone-dn 20 has its own number, this is what## ##You would forward all incoming calls too, and you would have your## ##Call-Flow arranged in this section, note that Night Service takes## ##Presedence over everything else when a schedule has been put in## ##place in the telephony-sevice section, CWFALL is set to the VHG-1## ##Proceed to log into the CUE GUI and program up the AA with your## ##Options, or just use it as a vanilla audio recording with no## ##Options to choose from at all (This may require some tweaking##
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: