Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SPA Ringtone Utility. Convert and load your ringtone from a wav (PCM G711) file into the phone.

Comments
redbug2675
Community Member

Hi,

Do you have linux (or windows command line) version of this software. I would like to add ringtone uploader in our intranet.

Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi redbug2675,

This utility is only available as a Windows utility. It runs a small GUI which requests the IP address of the phone so no command line version either.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

kevIN75010
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This utility works and is simple but when I download a music I can listening only 5 or 6 seconds of music on my SPA942 or just before upload to my phone when I click Preview it's the same.

This my source format with "ringtone utility": 16-bit PCM, stereo, 44100 samples/s, 148031ms

How can I load a music of something like 30 seconds or 20 seconds?

By the way sorry for my poor english

Thanks

Regards

Kevin

Brent Conway
Level 1
Level 1

I downloaded the ringtone.zip and can't open.  Error saying it's 'invalid or corrupted'.

Brent

Jesse.Gibson
Community Member

When I enter the IP address and hit connect I see a bar go across the screen and then the program closes.

Any ideas?

Windows 7 x64

SPA504g - Software Version: 7.4.8a

If you have asterisk pbx installed it can convert any file format it understand to ring tone format which is g726-32.

Using the cli it's done by file convert PATHTOORGINALFILE.wav PATHTODESTFILE.g726-32

Worked for me

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: