SBCS 1.4 / CCA 1.9 Technical Training Quick Learning Module
The purpose of this course is to introduce to the Small Business Partner System Engineer the features and functions of various configuration methods available using Voice over Wireless LAN design and deployment fundamentals. This course will explore what's new with SBCS 1.4 and CCA 1.9, including a wireless site survey covering various wireless deployment best practices and a new security module added the UC500 family.
Upon completing this training, the partner will be able to:
- Be familiar with the Voice over IP wireless basics
- Perform a site survey using best practices
- Describe what's new in SBCS 1.4
- Identify supported Voice over IP Wireless deployment scenarios including the new SPA525G wireless desktop phone.
- Describe the capabilities and configure the SR520 Secure Router
- Identify the updates and enhancements to the Cisco Configuration Assistant (CCA) from version 1.5 through version 1.9.
- Know where to get additional resources.
Who should attend: All those involved in the selling and support / configuration of the SBCS product suite.
To access this training, click here: (You will need to login)
This training is available in English only, stay tuned for additional languages coming soon.