Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SF-300 adding ip to vlan problems

Guinsanity
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys

Im having a problem, seems like my sf-300 48p its with some bug.

I create a vlan 2 and try to put a ip on it 192.168.2.254 on ipv4 options, when i click apply the system freezes, the switch stops responding with ping, but the network keep working. I already wait for like 30 minutes and nothig, i have to poweroff/on again to enter the setup, and dont apply the new ip to vlan 2.

Already do this via telnet, and the problem is the same.

The switch is in L3 mode.

I've already tested after resetting the switch from factory, aready updated the firmware, already tested with only my machine conected. I dont have any configuration beside this, i get the switch, create the vlan (ok), and try to associate a ip to it.

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the latest code you running in that switch, Hope there is no conflict of IP address ?

how are you configuring using GUI, can you post the current configuration before you creating VLAN 2 and allocating IP.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

As I said i dont made any configuration before this, the ip of the switch is with fabric 192.168.1.254 i dont change anything more, i only put in in L3, create 3 new VLANs and go to ipv4 and put the ip 192.168.2.254 on VLAN2. I try to put 10.0.2.254, and192.168.20.254 on VLAN2 but same issue.

If you want some screenshots tell me what page do you want and i post it, but i dont think this is a conflict problem.

Can you post the screen shots and code version.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help