Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot delete CSPC entitlement

jaywi11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi SNTC support.

I had an old instance on CSPC which failed. It was our initial install. It stopped working after a VM reset. We were then unable to locate any of the passwords that were used to install it to login via the console. I have provisioned a new appliance.

The old Entitlement is still hanging around in the Cisco Services Connection, under all collectors.

I try to remove, but I get the error message.

Collector deactivation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community

I see some other tickets with people with similar issue. Could someone reach out to me to help me remove this instance and troubleshoot the why the uploads do not seem to be working anymore please?

sntc_error.png

I am unsure if this is the issue why my current uploads do not seem to be reaching the portal.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, good day to you! I have acknowledged this post. could you please share the following details over the personal message-

CCO ID-
COMPANY NAME-
PARTY ID-
ENTITLEMENTS TO DELETE-

Thanks & regards,
Alok Singh

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, good day to you! I have acknowledged this post. could you please share the following details over the personal message-

CCO ID-
COMPANY NAME-
PARTY ID-
ENTITLEMENTS TO DELETE-

Thanks & regards,
Alok Singh

I have PM'ed the details to you Alok.

Thank you

jaywi11
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Alok Singh.

You have been able to resolve my issue with removing the old entitlement.

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Thanks for the update.

If at any point you need assistance with this or other matters, please do let us know.

Thanks & regards,
Alok Singh