Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I encountered a problem trying to register for Smart Net Total Care.No problem on the first page "Verify your account".And I also can choose my company on the second page.But On the last page "Confirm your request" and pressing "confirm" leads to ...

ken.sun by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to install a new CSPC for one of my clients, but the SNTC portal show the next message: "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access". Th...

I was granted access by my colleague to SNTC but when I login, it keeps redirecting me to a page that says "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection". Saw some discussion that they need to do some Manual sync. Is this something e...

DRMartz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,It seems i am also experiencing the same issue in the last stage of registering.The first stage works fine (Verify your account).Name, e-mail, contract number and serial number all seem fine, green check marks are shown.The next page shows me t...

boucla000 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A GUI cspc sw upgrade 2.10.0.1 to 2.10.0.4 is failing. Could you please provide med the sequence of commands to fulfill a successfull upgrade via CLI? admin# check updatePatch versions------------------------------------------------------Version Numb...