cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Portal Association

ciscoservices
Level 1
Level 1

If I have an already existing collector that's associated with a Smart Net Portal, how would I go about changing that association to another portal?  Just for clarity, I don't want to associate to two portals at once, I just want to change from Portal A to Portal B.

Thanks!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
This can be accomplished by replacing the collector license file. Each license will map the collector to a single SNTC account. You will have to generate a license file linked to account B and then replace on collector so uploads flow into account B and not A.

Cesar

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
This can be accomplished by replacing the collector license file. Each license will map the collector to a single SNTC account. You will have to generate a license file linked to account B and then replace on collector so uploads flow into account B and not A.

Cesar

Perfect.  This is my first time using the tool so, how do I generate the license file?  I'm assuming this is done in Portal B, correct?  And then would I log into the collector and find some tab or link that takes me to a place where I can upload the license?

Thanks.