Views
Helpful
Replies

changing account email address

ahmed-elsakka
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I had my profile associated with a company, and i wanted to remove the association so i went to the partner self service portal and removed my association, the tricky thing here is that after having the usernames login canceled by Cisco i use the company email address to login and during the de-association i was not asked to enter another email to access the account with, but it still de-associated my account.

Now i still can access my account via the company email but the association was removed (as a proof i can not create estimates and see prices anymore), but i am not able to change the email address, and in my details i still see the company info and domain even though i got de-associated, with no way to change it.

Can not i have my cisco account to be personal account with my gmail address if i did not want to be associated with any company for this time being.

15 Replies 15

aduchene
Level 1
Level 1

I am now experiencing this same issue, and getting the same lack of assistance from web-help@cisco.com. Has anyone determined a path to getting the email address changed?