Views
Helpful
Replies

Company Association Report

m.innamorati
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

can you please advise how I can view all personnel currently associated with our company, and what qualifications and access levels they have?

sorry if this has already posted, my computer crashed when I clicked submit!

thanks

Mike

4 Replies 4

asingadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out to cisco.

You should have the access of Delegated Administrator.Delegated Administrator role only gives you access to View the existing users , associate users to your company and assign service access roles to users.

Delegated Administration allows for user self-service access, providing a structure to enable customers and partners to assume greater control over “who gets access to what”. Depending on the size of your company or the number of users to manage, one Delegated Administrator can manage all user requests, or nominate additional Delegated Administrators to manage the load.

Thanks,

Anusha.

Hi Anusha, 

thanks for your reply. I know that we have several designated administrators. What level of access do I need to list all associations, their qualifications etc? 

Who currently has the required level of access or who can promote my access level please?

thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

I checked with the CCO ID : m.innamorati , as of now you don't have the access to the portal, Could you please provide me your Company name if it is on-boarded to SNTC so that i can check who is the current delegated administrator ; else i can help you with self on-boarding process.

Thanks,

Anusha

Hi again

the company I work for is Axians (UK).. hope this helps :)

thanks

Mike