Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am a Cisco partner and I have a customer. We just configures themail collector version 2.6 we have done the discovery inventory  and uploads. The SNTC portal has the data. BUT some of the Cisco switches and routers discovered show up as generic dev...

Hey there, Hoping someone can shed some light on this; Recently setup my collector, CSPC 2.5.2.1 for SNTC When logged on to the server as root on the CLI i can form a successful connection to cisco on 443 (i believe thats the IP it needs to talk to, ...

I have a client that includes all their inventory in the collector, and therefore the items that are not installed that they have in a warehouse are included through a manual upload. Is there a training that shows how to prepare the CSV file and how ...

Paula Berga by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community ! I have the CSP Collector (2.6) up and running and with nice videos it was easy to already discover some access switches in my network. I also could discover APs and some IP Phones. I did with the telnet and SNMP v3 RO credentials, t...

Hi, Once again trying to download the entitlement files if failing, I've made 10's of attempts over the last 2 days - all fail with the same error. I note that many others have also observed this problem, as I have several times previously - is there...