Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSAM - Disassociate User from Existing Company

I need to dis-associate my current company through CSAM. I am currently unable to do, because I am the last memeber. It is currently incorrect. I need to be associated to a new company. Below is the new company ID and Name.

My CCO id is Jam***

173*** OCH***

***Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide personally identifiable information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jameson,

Once role is assigned, it will take some sync up time. For this I did manual sync up. You are added as customer user by DA for given account so please login to SNTC portal and check your access now.  In order to get CSAM access, you need to request existing DA to add you as back up DA. Please do  let me know if you have any question on this.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Jameson,

Your request is being worked on by our backend team based on an earlier internal request received from Christopher.  We'll update you here when completed.

Cheers,
Cheri

Hey Cheri, I saw this morning I was un-associated from my old company. I had one of my admins add me under the correct company. But now when I attempt to sign in to the Smart Services Portal, I get that I do not have access, when I click register is says I already have access.

Separately on the CSAM, I was added as an admin, but says I am not authorized to access this resource.

Hi There,

Can you try accessing SNTC Portal now, and let me know if you face any issue still?

For CSAM access, you need DA role. As of now you only have customer user role that will allow you access to SNTC Portal.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Jameson,

Once role is assigned, it will take some sync up time. For this I did manual sync up. You are added as customer user by DA for given account so please login to SNTC portal and check your access now.  In order to get CSAM access, you need to request existing DA to add you as back up DA. Please do  let me know if you have any question on this.

Thanks,

Supriya