Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Upload Failed

AzgadIPNESIME
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Unfortunately my CSPC is not upload the collected information, I was reviewing on job status and I found that discovery job was completed but miscellaneous job was failed.

I checked the security permissions and that was OK, the permission is still apply

How could solve this issue for a success collection?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

5 Replies 5

gausing5
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Could you please share the current CSPC version and if this is a recently upgraded or deployed setup.

Also could you please share the company name?

Please run a fresh SNTC collection and share the logs with us.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Hi,

We are going to run a collection at night, after it finished I will send you the evidence.

Regards.

Hi,

Please access the CLI and run these following command and send the results in PM:

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/CONN_TEG_LOGS/tail-end-gateway.log

# openssl s_client -showcerts -connect concsoweb-prd.cisco.com:443

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/nohup.out

# wget https://72.163.7.113/HeadEndWebAppServlet/ --no-check-certificate

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Marc0
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have this problem also. When it fails to upload to the portal, it’s states a internal server error. I have rebooted several times and no joy. I have checked the certificate of SNTC and it has a long life - should I look to replace it? Is there a command that I can clear the fault and re run the job to upload to the portal?

I am on code 2.9.1 and struggling to get into code 2.9.1.1 to see if that would clear the fault. States the download is in a Initiated state and been like this for several days. 

Hi,

Yes if you are not upgrading then you can try generating a new certificate from SNTC and apply.

But if you are looking to upgrade then please try upgrading from Root Access. Please follow the below steps for upgrading the CSPC from root:

1. Download the Collector patch to the local system (Zip file) from https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286312935/type/286312958/release/2.9.1.1https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286312935/type/286312958/release/2.9.1
    2. Transfer the patch to the CSPC using the Collectorlogin home directory via WinSCP software. below are the steps to use WinSCP.
  • Download WinSCP or any other File transfer tool. WinSCP is recommended.
  • Once download then open WinSCP. The login page will pop up. Enter the hostname (IP address) of CSPC and login as collector login by entering the username and password.
  • After login, the left side will show your local machine’s data and the right side would be CSPC.
  • Transfer the downloaded CSPC upgrade patch file from local machine to CSPC by drag and drop. Then continue with the step no. 3 in upgrade steps.
    3. Log in to the console of CSPC as a root user.
    4. Unzip the patch file using the command unzip <Filename> and cd to the unzipped directory as a root user
    5. There will be 2 files under the unzipped directory which are JEOS and SP patch.
    6. First, we will execute JEOS using the command below:
  • ./install.sh JeOS <JeOS filename>
  • Then cd to the directory /opt/LCM/logs/ to check the logs using the commands tail -f install and tail -f apply
    Once a script is executed successfully, then continue with the step no. 7.
  1. Then follow the below steps for the SP patch as well:
  • ./install.sh SP <SP filename>
  • Monitor the installation by executing tail -f /opt/LCM/logs/apply
    After successfully applying the patch in /opt/LCM/logs/apply

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh