Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi What's the best way to handle stock (reserve) material with CSCP or SmartNet Total Care Portal? We would like to have all the material in the portal. As some material is not installed it can't be discovered by the collector and therefore it does n...

Hello, I have the following situation with a customer:We configured the Proxy, but due to security policies, the client did not release the Cisco database. It is mandatory to release the communication ports with the Cisco Database, having the Proxy c...

Hi Could it be, that products do now show up under contract as the product ID is not the same in CCW-R and the smartnet total care portal? In CCW-R we see the bundle is under contract (PID DS-C9132T-8PMISK9). But in the collector only the power suppl...

Hello, we have installed a new CSPC server version 2.9 last week and I was running discovery and collection profile this weekend for the first time. However, for most views I don't see the collection information in the SNTC Portal. Collected data was...