cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Uploads missing items since 1st of July

Belaguez
Level 1
Level 1

CSPC collector has been running fine for months now, patched to latest version of 2.10.0.3 on the 22nd of June.

However I've noticed that the weekly collections have all of a sudden dropped hundreds of items, basically anything that was inside our UCS Fabrics (Blades, PSU's, SFP's etc) are all no longer showing.

If I look at an upload processed on the 27th of June it shows for example;

Number of IP Addresses in the Managed Device List: 87

Total Equipment Count: 2037

But the next collection on the 3rd of July shows as processed successfully but has a huge drop in devices;

Number of IP Addresses in the Managed Device List: 87

Total Equipment Count: 87

We have two CSPC appliances one in Production and one in a Hardware Lab and both are showing the same behaviour for uploads since July 2022.

7 Replies 7

neharani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This post has been acknowledged by us.

could you please share your availability to do real-time troubleshooting on this?

Regards,

Neha Rani

Thursday 7th July from 23:00 UTC?

Hi User,

Can you please confirm if you are available a little earlier during the day as my work hours are from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST?

Also, please share your email id to send a Webex meeting invite with the updated availability for the meeting.

Thank you!

Hi,
EST timezone only really leaves 4pm your time as a cross over for NZST to my 9am where our workdays align.
Email for Webex is samuelj @ datacom.co.nz

I will share the Webex meeting invite.

Hi user, 

I have scheduled a Webex meeting as per your availability but you were not able to join the meeting please share the updated availability to proceed further with the troubleshooting. 

Hi user,

Good day to you!

Can you please share your availability for a webex session?

Regards,

Shivam Pandey