Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Date mismatch between SNTC and Cisco Service Contract Center

Hello Community !

I have the CSP Collector (2.6) up and running, already manage to discover a few devices and run the collection profile. The inventory data is showed in the SNTC portal, but there is an error between the Covered date (Expiring in 90 Days) that shows the Collector referring to a Cisco 2901 Gateway  and the date showed in the Cisco Service Contract Center. The date that the Collector shows is anticipated to the real one.

I would like to know why is the SNTC portal showing this "false" date and from where the Collector is acquiring it.

Thanks in advance!

Christian.

4 Replies 4

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Christian,

Could you please use below link and send me private message for concern SN, EC name and Inventory name? I will investigate further and update you.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi Christian,

Thanks for providing detail, I am looking into this one and update you.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi Christian,

Enhancement is raised on this and enhancement id is CSCvd19161. I do not have ETA on this but you can follow enhancement id and save for periodic update. Please do let me know if you need any detail viewing this.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi Supriya,

I wanna thank you for your time and consideration to investigate and answering my question.

I will forward this information to my project leader and review with him our next steps.

Thanks,

Christian.