Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deletion of CSV File Imported Information in SNTC Portal

After having configured CSPC for collecting, I want to delete the information previously uploaded using a CSV file since it is duplicated, but I cannot find how to do it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi user,

If your upload is using same inventory name (for CSPC and CSV), there is no way to to overwrite data if it is different collection source but you can filter out result using search option on SNTC portal (Appliance id column will help sort data).

Please confirm customer name and inventory name via private message

Some options - You can have upload using different inventory name or I can remove all inventory data so you can start new fresh upload only with CSPC. Please understand that once date is removed, it can not be retrieved back. Please confirm customer name and inventory name via private message and let me know how you want to proceed.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi user,

If your upload is using same inventory name (for CSPC and CSV), there is no way to to overwrite data if it is different collection source but you can filter out result using search option on SNTC portal (Appliance id column will help sort data).

Please confirm customer name and inventory name via private message

Some options - You can have upload using different inventory name or I can remove all inventory data so you can start new fresh upload only with CSPC. Please understand that once date is removed, it can not be retrieved back. Please confirm customer name and inventory name via private message and let me know how you want to proceed.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

Thanks for update that portal is up-to-date with latest new upload.

Thanks,

Supriya