Views
Helpful
Replies

Error 403 when using SolarWinds Connector for Cisco SmartAdvisor

PandaCommandaa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team, 

I have been trying to use the application "SolarWinds Connector for Cisco SmartAdvisor" which uses SNTC to gather data on my devices; however, I have found that whenever the application tries to connect to Cisco it throws an error saying, "The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden." I have the permission CustomerUser and API Developer for SNTC for my org and can access services.cisco.com without any issue. Other members of my team are able to use the application without any issue as well. 

Can you please assist me with seeing why I'm getting denied access? 

3 Replies 3

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

We are looking into the issue and will assist you with the query. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to check further:
Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Party Id of user:

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Aloksin3, 

I keep trying to send a private message, however it doesn't seem to actually be sending them to you. Can you test sending me a private message as well?

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I have checked your details everything seems fine on the SNTC portal.

The data that is collected by the SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) application is uploaded to Cisco so that the SNTC Service can analyze it and provide reports.

It seems to me that there is some issue happening while SolarWinds NCM try to upload the data to cisco. So its an upload issue.

We are the SNTC team that use CSPC collector not the SolarWinds NCM.

While the SolarWinds application can be used with the SNTC portal, please contact SolarWinds support directly for any questions.

Thanks & regards,
Alok Singh