Views
Helpful
Replies

Failing to access SNTC Portal after more than 24hrs

mrjayphiri
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am still failing to access the SNTC after waiting for way more than 24hrs.I am still getting this error "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection".

Please assist

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

The CCO ID: c****.z*@u**.org does not seem to be registered for SNTC yet.

If there is a different CCO ID that you used during registration, please share the same via private message.

Regards,

Suchita

That is the CCO i used for the registration and I followed the steps in the Onboarding guide.I also received the email confirming that I am now the Delegated Admin.Is there anything else that I should do?

Hi There,

I reviewed your SNTC Self Registration transaction.

Your registration is still in progress, and your request has been forwarded to manual on-boarding and a team will get in touch with you shortly providing you the status on the registration.

Once the registration is complete, you should be able to access the portal.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

Any progress on my request? I still do not have access to the portal.

Regards,

JayPhiri

Hi JayPhiri,

As explained earlier your SNTC registration is not yet complete. Your self registration request was forwarded to internal team for further review.

It appears that you followed Self Registration using what appears to be a shared account (CCO ID: c****.z*@u**.org) .

Smart Net Total Care registration must be performed by an appropriate person, using their individual Cisco.com account that clearly identifies them by name.

Cisco access policy requires that each account is associated to one individual, and this policy must be strictly enforced when that account is to be used to administer access for other accounts.

Please retry SNTC Self Registration using your individual Cisco.com user ID.

Regards,

Suchita