Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Former DA still has access to portal - security remidiation

We have a former DA still associated with our company Total Care portal. Can you please show me how to remove his access.

In addition, we  have now merged with a new company. I want to know how to provide someone access to our portal. Do I have to do it via the external user link? We do have a domain trust between the 2 companies.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's likely that the user you are trying to add to your account is already associated with different company in CSAM.

If that's the case they can remove their current association via profile manager.

Once the existing user-company association is removed, they can request association to new company or you should be able to add them to your account.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

Since you are a DA you can remove the other DA as well as add the users to your account via CSAM Tool.

Here is a quick video on how to to manage the user role assignment through CSAM

Regards,

Suchita

Thanks - I was able to remove the DA.

When I try to add another DA from another company it only lets me add them as a partner. I want to be able to add them as an employee since we have now merged companies.

How do I do that>

Thanks

It's likely that the user you are trying to add to your account is already associated with different company in CSAM.

If that's the case they can remove their current association via profile manager.

Once the existing user-company association is removed, they can request association to new company or you should be able to add them to your account.