cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Collector server can't update

brunnerd
Level 1
Level 1

I have a newly created CSP Collector on version 2.10.0.1 and have followed every method short of copying the files to the server (don't know how). The GUI always fails and tells me to reconnect my credentials in the CLI I run the upgrade command, I tell it to upgrade to version sp-30.3.0-6-0-lnx64, I say yes to download and apply, I accept the license agreement and I get the error, Attempting to download the requested package sp-30.3.0-6-0-lnx 64 execute % Error occurred while executing the command.

3 Replies 3

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ,

Good day to you! I have acknowledged this post. could you please share the following details over the personal message-

We can understand your concern.

If you are trying to upgrade the CSPC via GUI, sometimes we encounter such an error if there is an intermittent issue with the internet or server connection. You can share the error message to my Private Message (PM).

You can opt manual upgrade via CLI if you have the CLI credentials. Kindly confirm if you have the CLI credentials so that we can share the steps to upgrade the CSPC via CLI.

Thanks and Regards,

Alok Singh

aloksin3, I have shared the error I get above, I have attempted to upgrade via CLI. I also try to initiate the download by executing download sp-30.3.0-6-0-lnx 64 and then nothing in show download. The file never downloads to apply. 

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Please try to upgrade your CSPC through Manual Upgrade through patches as it is the best process.
I have shared the steps to your Private Message(PM).
Please check and perform the steps and if you face any isssue then please let me know.

Thanks & regards,
Alok Singh